World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Top 5 officers to always have in your lineup from start to finish

Bush1

As we all know, officers can even the odds or even put them in your favor in battles. Since I believe they are an important topic to talk about I've decided to make a list of top 5 officers that can be used from start to finish of any bf. Let's dive in.

1. Henry H. Arnold

Henry H. Arnold, 5 star general of the Air Force. He gives a 10% boost to all attacks for all air units. At the same time he improves sight by 10% and fuel capacity by 10%. This makes him an extremely valuable General that I'dhave to agree is worth the price he's listed at.

2. Hugh Dowding

Hugh Dowding, Commander of the Royal Air Force (RAF). He increases attack against aircraft by 10%, increases movement speed by 20%, increases sight by 35%, and also increases food, fuel, and ammo capacity by 30% for scouts and fighters. If anything, he is definitely a bang for your buck and can be used to take out bombers and transports more quickly, and gather much more intel than before with scouts. 

3. Theodore Scherer

It was a tough choice between Scherer and Stalwart Defender, but I picked Scherer due to the fact that turret and sniper tower range can be very useful. Especially when he can give your sniper towers the ability to reach up to 280 range and turrets reach 400 range. He is very useful for early stages of war and also for naval battles. Also very useful for repelling enemies and keeping scouts away. 

4. Douglas MacArthur

Although you don't get mobile arty or howitzers for a little bit on the first day or so of a reg bf (tourney for sure first few hours) the fact he boosts the stats of 5 different units puts him on the list. He increases all attacks, movement speed, and ammo capacity by 10% for rocket launchers, howitzers, mobile artillery, Bofors, and mobile anti air. 

5. Hermann B. Ramcke

There is no doubt that I was not going to leave him off this list. Giant transports come to you right when you get a league city munitions factory. They have 25 space and can carry tanks as well. Hermann B. Ramcke increases load by 34% and increases movement speed by 25%. Very simple yet very effective, he applies his boosts to C-47's and Gigs. 

Thank you for reading ?. If you have any feedback or other suggestions, or if I simply left something out let me know. Thanks, and good luck in cup to all this season.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...