World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some complaints

CommissarXSlim

Do not ever try to take away my splash damage. There have bees so many instances where my BBs have been saved because they took down the entire enemy fleet in one fell swoop.

And stug wars? I can easily kill stugs. Never underestimate the power of blitzed tanks and infantry.

Oh, rushing I see? Well... Have fun dealing with my LEVEL 15 TOWERS.

On 1/31/2017 at 6:48 AM, Boredomfalls said:

1 "Scouts barely tickle air units"  you clearly have yet to see 10 5* scouts then. 

2 What is an SPA? I had not once seen that term. 

3 "it's common to see the top 3 ally each other to maintain their position" that's a lie. The fields with "the big mean leagues" (Wolfpack, Lucky, Godz, etc) are in the top 3 because of their allies, and if they're not, and you're still on the field to see the leaderboard, those leagues are in an all out brawl between each other for first place, hourly attacks, hundreds of units dying. You have no idea. 

4 no matter the game, no matter the style, there is never a way to tell anyone of EVERY concept in the game. What if I told you I know guys that don't gem that get 3* units the first 24hrs of gameplay? Adapt and overcome, learn from your mistakes. That's how games are played. No ones gonna walk you through everything. (And there is a strategy section of forums. It's called raiders and there is a tutorial in game.)

Now I will say that I agree with your points 1, 2, and 3. After that it seems to become childish and "well I lost because of this I don't like it" the game was made to try and be realistic. In order for it to be realistic it has to have things like splash damage. The bigger leagues don't always use the traditional units that everyone else uses, and just because you can't depict a specific strategy that's going on doesn't mean it isn't there

Saying the truth puppy pack ?

• Guest unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...