World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How are vctories counted?

Bloodmancer

I understand that league in first place is the champion, but I am unsure of how victories are earned.

I orginally thought that you had to be allied with the champion for it to be a "victory", but we were champions in our latest field, and nuetral with only one league. I noticed that their leaders victory count went up by one, despite not being allied with us. How exactly are victories counted?

2 hours ago, Bloodmancer said:

I understand that league in first place is the champion, but I am unsure of how victories are earned.

I orginally thought that you had to be allied with the champion for it to be a "victory", but we were champions in our latest field, and nuetral with only one league. I noticed that their leaders victory count went up by one, despite not being allied with us. How exactly are victories counted?

What are you referring to? The medal or the winning itself?

3 hours ago, ZolarKeth said:

It's decided when you are allied with the winning league or if your league is in the winning league. Any league that your neutral with doesn't win with you.

That's what I had been told, but like I said before, the leader of the league we had been nuetral with victory count rose from nine to ten at the end of the field despite not having an allaince with us.

Well, after the confirmation with devs, I can tell that  commanders who make it to the end of the battle will all get victories, no matter you are hostile, neutral or allied with the champion league, and that commanders who quit in the half way will get defeats. Hope that helps.:D

• Upvote 1