World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Dizz1e

Ground vs air is almost useless, I've been spammed with just str8 Air Force their limited supplies is perfect but people just spam bombers for everything, maybe a AOE effect attack add to turrets and AAs against air units. And add a Naval unit that can bombarded buildings form exptreme range making rn the only units I ever see are all air, art, and maybe a few tanks. Speaking of art, the tanks need a slight speed increase light tanks should be able to close distance on artillery and to compensate the speed increase anti tank should get a damage boost. Maybe a few infantry variants light, heavy, or marines.  And more water ways for naval units.?

Thank you for the game love it to death only thing I've been playing it's keeping me entertained for hours ?

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Dizz1e said:

Ground vs air is almost useless, I've been spammed with just str8 Air Force their limited supplies is perfect but people just spam bombers for everything, maybe a AOE effect attack add to turrets and AAs against air units. And add a Naval unit that can bombarded buildings form exptreme range making rn the only units I ever see are all air, art, and maybe a few tanks. Speaking of art, the tanks need a slight speed increase light tanks should be able to close distance on artillery and to compensate the speed increase anti tank should get a damage boost. Maybe a few infantry variants light, heavy, or marines.  And more water ways for naval units.?

Thank you for the game love it to death only thing I've been playing it's keeping me entertained for hours ?

Nice job. Tho most units are based on reality. Bombers were always the go to troops in ww2. Their incredible potential for damage was devastating. As far as I know I don't think there is really a naval ship that was capable for extremely long range. I will agree with the increase in speed for the tanks. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Waffles said:

Nice job. Tho most units are based on reality. Bombers were always the go to troops in ww2. Their incredible potential for damage was devastating. As far as I know I don't think there is really a naval ship that was capable for extremely long range. I will agree with the increase in speed for the tanks. 

In reality couple AAs takes out a fleet of bombers but I just want it to be a more competitive game. Only units I see attacking at art, fighters, and bombers, I think with a few minor speed changes and AOE for AAs will add more depth as long as it doesn't  break the game. And bombers are perfect to be honest maybe they could be a slight bit slower. And what I meant was a. Art like naval units many battle had naval bombardment, then ground forces came to take down AAs then bombers would devastate. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Dizz1e said:

Light tanks don't need a speed increase they are already the fastest tank there is.One troop that needs a speed increase is assault guns. 

2 hours ago, Dizz1e said:

In reality couple AAs takes out a fleet of bombers but I just want it to be a more competitive game. Only units I see attacking at art, fighters, and bombers, I think with a few minor speed changes and AOE for AAs will add more depth as long as it doesn't  break the game. And bombers are perfect to be honest maybe they could be a slight bit slower. And what I meant was a. Art like naval units many battle had naval bombardment, then ground forces came to take down AAs then bombers would devastate. 

Bombers don't need to be messed with.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/19/2016 at 11:18 AM, Waffles said:

There where several ships that had ranges past 20 km

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...