World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Respect is very important to win battles

MrMinyMe

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a big difference between winning and/or losing with dignity or not. In my mind trashing talking while winning is as bad as crying or whining while losing. Both cause a loss of respect. This is a game, no body dies so suck it up if you're losing, and if you're winning, act like its not the your first time. Remember today's enemies may be tomorrows potential allies in future maps. Don't burn future bridges due to being an asshat.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I used to do literally everything you said not to do in this post, but I think I've grown up now. Of course, I was a new player at the time. Although my last battlefield with Wolfpack I got mad at them gemming the turrets I got more mad one of my friends in that league decided to kill me smh.

But after playing the game long enough I've realized that if you REALLY don't want to lose, 1. Big league teams 2. The right allies 3. Just say good fight or gg m8 and move on before you actually rage. That's what I do now.

Edited by Bush1

• 2 years later...

I now have installed k6speed. The only thing I want to know is how to install it in a way, that it starts up automatically with the settings I used before. Yes, I DID install it as an administrator

Many Thanks

In the event you loved this article and you wish to receive more information concerning Where can I sell my old games please visit the web site

• 11 months later...