World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Islands

Enclave

On February 28, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Enclave said:

The islands in the new map are WAY to close to the mainland. You can't set up a secret base there without players finding out by looking at their own borders

Secret base? Those islands are hardly the place for things like that. They serve to provide resources to the players that are outta luck and are stuck at the tip of the corner. Also what's the point of that? The objective is to move closer to the center. How exactly will a secret base furthest away from this object any help? What would u use this "secret base" for? Considering that most players will begin inward movement by day 2-3/3-4 that leaves u with very little time to acquire the resources and such to actually make it to the islands. Not that they will serve much of a purpose. 

If I misunderstood ur claim pls rephrase it. I am not scorning at ur idea I'm just giving my oppinion/insight on this

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Waffles said:

Secret base? Those islands are hardly the place for things like that. They serve to provide resources to the players that are outta luck and are stuck at the tip of the corner. Also what's the point of that? The objective is to move closer to the center. How exactly will a secret base furthest away from this object any help? What would u use this "secret base" for? Considering that most players will begin inward movement by day 2-3/3-4 that leaves u with very little time to acquire the resources and such to actually make it to the islands. Not that they will serve much of a purpose. 

If I misunderstood ur claim pls rephrase it. I am not scorning at ur idea I'm just giving my oppinion/insight on this

You surely have something on mind.:D

13 hours ago, Waffles said:

You can use island bases for a lot of things, naval refueling stations. And well as aircraft, especially bombers operating in the area. It can also serve as a reserve base, on that's already upgraded at the time your empire falls. 

Hostile leagues aren't gonna just look the other way because your attacking the Germans... So it's good to have outposts, bases ETC in different areas in case it all goes to hell

• Upvote 2