World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

No resource collection

Captrazor

Over The past 24 hours now, my resources have not been collecting anything.  No cash, no oil, no rubber, no steel.  The only thing that seems to be filling up is my population count, but I think I'm only getting that because of my secondary bonuses.  I have two cites and 2 resource centers and numerous villages with farms.  Nothing.  The only thing limping me along is the silly bubbles.  I've restarted my game a bunch of times with no success.  Help please!!!

Hey guys I had the same problem.  I had constructed a league city out of one of my cities I capped and had an associated village next to it.  All of which were connected to my main territory and cities.  After a full day of not collecting and no tech help, I just retraced my tracks before I stopped collecting.  So I abandoned my league city and then I instantly received about 12,000 in cash. But I still wasn't collecting anything from the rest of my villages and resources. Then I abandoned the next village before the league city, got another 8,000 in cash. And then behold I started collecting from everything.  I suspect that went I capped that last village, it was too far from my city to be the owner. And for some reason it prevented all my resources from collecting.  Nice bug there. Give it a try, abandon the last few things you capped and see if it works. Good luck.