World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Transport ship problems

Henderickson714

Last night I filled my transport ship with LVL 5 arts. Check back this morning they're all gone but my troop total didn't move. But the artillery isn't anywhere in any of my bases or anything. Refilled my ship this afternoon with large tanks and medium tanks all level 5 set it out to travel to an island come back select the ship and click unload on the land. Error messages says troops can't unload. Check troop list in my ship and see nothing there, so once again had troops disappear off of my transport ship. Re-enter my port city try to load new things in there for the third time with an error message saying that there is no vacant transport spots. Yet my ship shows its empty. Also, my transport planes won't drop anyone even though they are also full. Very frustrating to completely and utterly lose troops out of no where, especially being maxed levels. Even worse when I can't use any transport vehicles because it says they're full but they can't unload anything ever. 

• Upvote 1

Last night I filled my transport ship with LVL 5 arts. Check back this morning they're all gone but my troop total didn't move. But the artillery isn't anywhere in any of my bases or anything. Refilled my ship this afternoon with large tanks and medium tanks all level 5 set it out to travel to an island come back select the ship and click unload on the land. Error messages says troops can't unload. Check troop list in my ship and see nothing there, so once again had troops disappear off of my transport ship. Re-enter my port city try to load new things in there for the third time with an error message saying that there is no vacant transport spots. Yet my ship shows its empty. Also, my transport planes won't drop anyone even though they are also full. Very frustrating to completely and utterly lose troops out of no where, especially being maxed levels. Even worse when I can't use any transport vehicles because it says they're full but they can't unload anything ever. 

bring your transports back to port and dismiss them. Hopefully that'll get rid of the "used" slots too

Hi sir, do you mean after the maintenance, you loaded troops into transport ship and then troops disappeared?? 

To solve the troops disappearing issue completely, our tech crew had to deleted troops in transport vehicles during maintenance period. But troops shouldn't disappear if you load them into transport vehicle after the maintenance. 

well then I'm in a dead zone cause I loaded mine after the maintenance