World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Messages Screen Not Working Properly

KingCB

I figured this was already being worked on... But it's been a problem for the better part of three days now. "Messages" are not showing up... The screens for messages are completely blank... But we still get notifications showing that we have messages... And then when we click on it, there is nothing to see. Please have someone fix this ASAP. This is the screen where we get information such as troops out of ammo... Someone sent a friend request... Some enemy is on our territory. It's difficult to play the game without being able to access this information. Others I play with are experiencing the same problem. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

I figured this was already being worked on... But it's been a problem for the better part of three days now. "Messages" are not showing up... The screens for messages are completely blank... But we still get notifications showing that we have messages... And then when we click on it, there is nothing to see. Please have someone fix this ASAP. This is the screen where we get information such as troops out of ammo... Someone sent a friend request... Some enemy is on our territory. It's difficult to play the game without being able to access this information. Others I play with are experiencing the same problem. 

Hey KingCB, we have been aware of this issue and it have been forwarded to our tech crew. They have been working on it. I hope they can figure it out soon. Thanks so much for your patience. :)