World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle Feedback]

Peter

[League Battle Feedback]  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used the shield to provide enough time to build my turrets up to the point that I was able to repel the fascists without having the city destroyed so that it would stay functional. I'm sure that was not the intent of the designers but it is the only time I have purchased a shield.

I think the whole debate re: trucing revolves around the initial intent on the designers. If being able to shield a city is so you can sleep and come back in the morning to continue the fight, then I stand by my initial argument. If it's intent is to be able to avoid a massive defeat, then my points are probably not relevant. So first we must find out what is the intent. That can only come from the designers themselves. So, Peter, what is the intent of shielding a city? From the designers point of view. After we know what they intended for this feature then we can continue trying to help them with suggestions on it improvement, if any. 

Sir, the intent was to give commander some rest at night...:|

• Peter unfeatured this topic