World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bottom left of map

QueenCthulu

Please fix this glitch. I'm in a battlefield where a couple players prematurely spawned in the bottom left corner of the map... "What's the big deal" you may ask... The problem is, it basically allows them to get a substantial amount of cities within hours of the battlefield. Mainly because players can't spawn in the bottom left until everywhere else on the map has a player. This leaves the player that spawns there way too early with puny rebel bases that are too easy to destroy and is basically a free city. A battle level 8 with 5k total score already has 3 cities within 10 hours of the battlefield because of this glitch. I will provide a picture below.

image.png

6 hours ago, QueenCthulu said:

That's not how they did it. It took them about 3 hours to get there. It takes maybe 4-6 hours of spawning to respawn

No if you demo your capital and u have no other citys its liek you lost your base and you can respwn in any sector thts not full

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Fran2 said:

No if you demo your capital and u have no other citys its liek you lost your base and you can respwn in any sector thts not full

They didn't do it like that. They told me that they got all their league members to drop infantry and take out cities there. The only way I see them fixing this is by adding more troops to guard the rebel bases. Like have 2-3 artillery guard rebel bases. That way it won't do much damage to your city, but it will take out paratrooped infantry

26 minutes ago, QueenCthulu said:

They didn't do it like that. They told me that they got all their league members to drop infantry and take out cities there. The only way I see them fixing this is by adding more troops to guard the rebel bases. Like have 2-3 artillery guard rebel bases. That way it won't do much damage to your city, but it will take out paratrooped infantry

OHHHHHHH. Yea no that's perfectly fine if they are troop dropping and capping. They are simply taking advantage of their extra time in field and using it to advantage. 

2 hours ago, Waffles said:

OHHHHHHH. Yea no that's perfectly fine if they are troop dropping and capping. They are simply taking advantage of their extra time in field and using it to advantage. 

Although it's a good tactic, it would deny the entry of about 10-15 new members. I don't think that's right... If you say it's fine then I guess it is

• Upvote 1

But here is the thing. Yes it will deny new members I agree. But also if a person is in a battlefield long enough for them to be able to cap a city with infantry(takes couple hours easily) then don't see much harm. Also if you are joining into a battlefield that late then it's almost good enough not to join because a lot of people will be a lot more ahead of you already.