World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Units Release Today!!!

Peter

Okay. After using all three units, and understanding their roles, I can say I am happy we have them. I will add the need for tweaking one. I do not think I should have to wait to lvl10 to unlock a land unit akin to the jeep with the ability to capture as the only difference. I am sure the Devs are working on changing the jeep to puddles a different role, which I am greatful if this is a correct hypothesis. However, to make me wait until lvl10 for the same unit is a wee bit absurd. I'm sure it can be moved lower in the unlock chain. Now, entertaining its current unlock requirements and accepting them as set in stone, I suggest we make it more expensive. Since we are moving into motorized and mechanized units, have them cost rubber and oil to produce. Give me a reason to have to wait for a long time to unlock and use this unit. Create a need for the unit. 

Speaking of the unlock chain, I think the system may need to be reviewed as new units are released so they all fit with the progression of the game. I'm looking at the release of the submarine and its release after the battleship or aircraft carrier. It shouldn't take as long to unlock. I thinking of any further aircraft, be it a fighter/bomber hybrid which is weaker than the current attack aircraft so lower level units could have a fighting chance, which would defeat its purpose of the game requires me to reach lvl13. I am thinking of all other lands units which will be released henceforth which may seem too expensive, too cheap, or out of order. Let's keep the flow of progression smooth and thoughtful. Just a couple things on my mind. 

Edited by Oracle
  • Upvote 2

Okay. After using all three units, and understanding their roles, I can say I am happy we have them. I will add the need for tweaking one. I do not think I should have to wait to lvl10 to unlock a land unit akin to the jeep with the ability to capture as the only difference. I am sure the Devs are working on changing the jeep to puddles a different role, which I am greatful if this is a correct hypothesis. However, to make me wait until lvl10 for the same unit is a wee bit absurd. I'm sure it can be moved lower in the unlock chain. Now, entertaining its current unlock requirements and accepting them as set in stone, I suggest we make it more expensive. Since we are moving into motorized and mechanized units, have them cost rubber and oil to produce. Give me a reason to have to wait for a long time to unlock and use this unit. Create a need for the unit. 

Speaking of the unlock chain, I think the system may need to be reviewed as new units are released so they all fit with the progression of the game. I'm looking at the release of the submarine and its release after the battleship or aircraft carrier. It shouldn't take as long to unlock. I thinking of any further aircraft, be it a fighter/bomber hybrid which is weaker than the current attack aircraft so lower level units could have a fighting chance, which would defeat its purpose of the game requires me to reach lvl13. I am thinking of all other lands units which will be released henceforth which may seem too expensive, too cheap, or out of order. Let's keep the flow of progression smooth and thoughtful. Just a couple things on my mind. 

I agree with putting the motor unit before level 10, but I don't think it should cost rubber and oil. Maybe just rubber will be sufficient.

For the jeep, give it the ability to shoot air. That gives it a new role and purpose. 

• Upvote 1

Okay, looks like reaching lvl10 to produce motorized infantry is not popular with you guys, will let the devs hear your voice. Submarines  are helpful to us, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Okay, looks like reaching lvl10 to produce motorized infantry is not popular with you guys, will let the devs hear your voice. Submarines  are helpful to us, thanks.

All I am saying is at the current stats of the motorized infantry, it doesn't seam reasonable to wait until lvl10 to unlock a troop which combines the abilities of the infantry and recon vehicle when it costs the same as the recon vehicle. Make it more expensive. Make it cost more rubber, and maybe oil since it requires fe to run (same can be argued for heavy and other mechanized vehicles pending release). Give me a price for for the reward.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic