World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefield Length

Semispaz

Okay so currently the point system / length of battlefield battles are too long. I find myself logging on just to upgrade building and produce things just for the sake of doing something. Our battle feels like it ended about 7 days ago. Since we hit about 7-8k points, we pretty much have cleared all the threats. 

I now find myself capturing and demolishing cities only to find them later as a players respawned. This can get quite irritating having to kill the same person multiple times. 

Victory point should be the primary way towards victory. The length should just be used as a means to end battles where both side are evenly matched.

A game that doesn't require your attention much, or has little left to do can find its way to getting little or no interest.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Semispaz
  • Upvote 1

Okay so currently the point system / length of battlefield battles are too long. I find myself logging on just to upgrade building and produce things just for the sake of doing something. Our battle feels like it ended about 7 days ago. Since we hit about 7-8k points, we pretty much have cleared all the threats. 

I now find myself capturing and demolishing cities only to find them later as a players respawned. This can get quite irritating having to kill the same person multiple times. 

Victory point should be the primary way towards victory. The length should just be used as a means to end battles where both side are evenly matched.

A game that doesn't require your attention much, or has little left to do can find its way to getting little or no interest.

image.png

image.png

image.png

Agree with you. We are considering to improve the match system. Since you and your league are freaking awesome in this game, in the modified match system in future, you guys will encounter the players who has equally close capability  to you. Battles would be more furious. Are you ready for it?

Agree with you. We are considering to improve the match system. Since you and your league are freaking awesome in this game, in the modified match system in future, you guys will encounter the players who has equally close capability  to you. Battles would be more furious. Are you ready for it?

I definitely agree with the revised match system. I have been stuck in a match which seemingly ended with 10days remaining. 

• 9 months later...

I think personally that battlefield should last longer. On the last battlefield I encountered that I was the awesomely guy on the battlefield. Then, because I am working, and the rule is, no phones on work, I can't just attack real fast. So, during the takeover of the 5th city, I had captured it, but stupid ranking system was slow and has not moved me up. So I stayed 20th.