World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bug Collection-1.0.62 Version

Peter

units in grouping list are not listed in order / by type of units (it used to be infantry in top of the list, navy and air on bottom of the list, now all units types are mixed - check screenshots).

could you please make unit ID# more visible? change the colour of font (currently white), or change the background colour (currently light gray), please, i have a problem to choose a gig which hold specific unit which i want to unload cause i cant see ID# of that gig in the units list. 

there is also a bug with unit multiple command, it used to be perfect, but with new update units just stop, i didnt manage to find out what stops them, but something is not working as before most definitely. please run additional test on that.

_20200313_223738.JPG

_20200313_223759.JPG

Não acho justo iniciar uma batalha onde se inicia o jogo com jogadores já em um nível muito superior ao de quem esta entrando no campo de batalha.

Uma coisa a ser feita seria iniciar as guerras com tempo e dia marcado e nivelar os campos de batalha por nível igual ou inferior a 2 ou superior a 2 em relação ao nível de cada jogador.

Screenshot_20200313-203223_WorldWarfare.jpg

Edited by Maicon

1. Every time I log in my troops are deployed. I have to keep entering them into my base. 
2. I was in league “soldiersofheroes” and then I was randomly placed in a different league called “MonkeyHangar”, then when I checked my profile it didn’t say that. I quit the league and it worked for a bit, but it’s supposed to take 4 hours for you to join a new league and I was somehow placed back in Monkeyhangar league.  

On 3/13/2020 at 10:08 PM, Davuzi said:

Horrible orange circle on screen will not go away

Can you please give me your ID number, the battlefield ID number and your location? It'll help us fix this issue quickly.

On 3/14/2020 at 12:17 AM, BiL said:

不能登入了。部隊被打光了。城市被佔領了。

您好!请问是哪个战场呢?能否提供一下战场ID 号码?

• 2 weeks later...

I speak on behalf on everyone because I know all of us hate this issue the most: activated abilities. 

Half of the time, I am able to use them. The other times it does not even give me the option to use an activated ability, even though it is definately researched

easilly the biggest issue in the game right now in terms of mechanics. Otherwise, you guys are doing a great job!!👍

• Peter unfeatured and unpinned this topic