World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Our fellow players

Telwar

First I want to say what a pleasure playing with many of you is.  It's truly a great game with some great people.  As leader of the Wolfpack since its creation I have strived to maintain a certain level of decorum from our members.  I have noticed as of late we as the pack have had some less then savoury interactions with fellow players.  Not to say at all times our daily mind you, but we engaged with gusto.  In the course of this shift in our way we have become less helpful and that has in my opinion impacted many new players.  This sort of thing is regretful.  As leader of the Wolfpack I assume fill responsibility for this uncommon behaviour we have exhibited as of late.  And to you my fellow players I say I apologize.  Now don't get me wrong the occasional Whitty banter is not what I refer too but really mean, boisterous and helpful behaviour.  The pack and I have discussed it and collectively agree we have gotten a bit out of hand.  We will strive to be truer to our pack ways.  I thank you for taking this time to read this and again apologize for the issues.  Please address all questions and concerns directly to me.  Thank you 

Telwar

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, Telwar said:

First I want to say what a pleasure playing with many of you is.  It's truly a great game with some great people.  As leader of the Wolfpack since its creation I have strived to maintain a certain level of decorum from our members.  I have noticed as of late we as the pack have had some less then savoury interactions with fellow players.  Not to say at all times our daily mind you, but we engaged with gusto.  In the course of this shift in our way we have become less helpful and that has in my opinion impacted many new players.  This sort of thing is regretful.  As leader of the Wolfpack I assume fill responsibility for this uncommon behaviour we have exhibited as of late.  And to you my fellow players I say I apologize.  Now don't get me wrong the occasional Whitty banter is not what I refer too but really mean, boisterous and helpful behaviour.  The pack and I have discussed it and collectively agree we have gotten a bit out of hand.  We will strive to be truer to our pack ways.  I thank you for taking this time to read this and again apologize for the issues.  Please address all questions and concerns directly to me.  Thank you 

Telwar

7 hours ago, Telwar said:

Telwar

Classy, well said sir.

• Upvote 2

Carry on sir! 

We as commanding officers all understand having some..... Let's just say... Unsavory people amongst our ranks and sometimes we get bogged down in the gameplay drama ourselves, it happens. But for a leader to recognize the issue and address it in such a manner outside his ranks, kudos sir, truely. 

I also get a lot of heat myself; I like to trash talk but always in a non-demeaning kind of way and if I do come across in such a way I do apologize. I know there are some in the 8th ranks that are not as tolerable and if any issues come up please, anyone reading this post, message me about it because it puts a bad image on the group itself. 

We are all here to play a game together but at the same time we're all "enemies"! It's a game boys and girls so let's not get too carried away with everything and just lets our troops do the talking for us......as our cities burn in the background. 

CPT Barthel [8th CS] 

Morior Invictus!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Telwar said:

Telwar

Great Post, glad there are more people who feel the same as I do. We are currently in a game against you and your league and to this point, your league has shown great character. It is great to be in a battlefield where trash talking has been replaced with stiff competition.

• Upvote 1