World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

But not fixed for enter leagues airport.

Spade

Was glad to get my 6 troops back and see the bug fixed with troops going to side of map after enter a league me ever airport but short lived first city I took lose 5 more to same place. Would be great if I could get them back and be at full strength in troops thanks for ur time  spade. 

8 hours ago, Spade said:

Was glad to get my 6 troops back and see the bug fixed with troops going to side of map after enter a league me ever airport but short lived first city I took lose 5 more to same place. Would be great if I could get them back and be at full strength in troops thanks for ur time  spade. 

Happy for you. Where did you put your other 5 troops?

I guess I was not to clear in this so here goes again. Loading my troops into giga in league member airport I am losing some of  them they end up on the edge of the map and I am unable to do anything with them get notifications of them hungry but they do t even stage to death. The ones I got back first was due to the maintenance that was done. The very next 2 cities I captured and league member capped it happened to me again now have 8 stugs on the edge of the map unable to do anything with. I just wanted to clarify it I have talk to Veronica on this in contact us and both Lilly and David. Thxs spade.