World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can't join league?

GeneralGreyWolf

I just spent money to start a league, and I have friends coming over from other games to play. But they can't join my league. Why?

and also, I don't seem to have privalages either, even though I'm the leader it says "you don't have access to change that" or something like that. It doesn't even let me make changes to the league that I own?

can someone help?

1 hour ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

I just spent money to start a league, and I have friends coming over from other games to play. But they can't join my league. Why?

and also, I don't seem to have privalages either, even though I'm the leader it says "you don't have access to change that" or something like that. It doesn't even let me make changes to the league that I own?

can someone help?

Which aspects doesn't it let u change? Also they might not be able to join because the join requirement might be to high. I would recommend inviting them to ur league from you friends list.

1 hour ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

It says that I don't exist. I have tried inviting him from friends list, but he says that their is no chief leader of that the alliance doesn't exist.

Hm. Might want to try leaving and making a new league cuz u might have messed with something while looking at permissions.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

If some one is in a different battlefield can they still join? I've spent 2000 diamonds and that's not solving the problem. Can you try to join TitanWolf and see if you get the same error message they are getting?

Oh. Are they in seperate battlefields? If they are that might be the problem. I would recommend that you find a time when all of you are out of seperate battlefields and also if possible post screenshots. That way I can see what's happening.

45 minutes ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

I will ask them to send me a photo of what it says. How do we meet outside the battlefield to join the league? I've attempted to invite them from main menu but that doesn't work either.

Huh. Could you post a screenshot of what it says when you try to invite them? Thanks 

47 minutes ago, GeneralGreyWolf said:

So he needs to accept the invite outside of the battlefield. Why won't he show up as a member after he accepts outside the battlefield? And how can we be with each other in the same battlefield?

well he will first need to leave his current battlefield to accept your invitation. Then to start the same battlefield when he has joined your league you need to start a league team which can be started when both of you aren't in a battlefield and that option will appear.

Well you can either wait for it to end or you can quit the battlefield, it's really up to u. 

Also yes, everytime a battlefield ends or you quit from it you progress resets. Your diamonds and gold along with any player medal and exp you have earned stay with you but everytime you start a new battlefield you spawn in with a level 1 city and being a lv 1 in your battlefield. 

• Upvote 1