World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Game crashing out of control

MajorD204

So we are in global and we started a silver battle and the game crashes all the time. I'm saying like every 5 to 10minutes. It didn't do it when just in global but now that I'm in both it crashes all the time. Can you look into the connection of the two to see what the issue is. I'm on an iPhone 6 Plus and it's a huge pain. Thanks for your time and have a great day.  

On March 15, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Jane said:

Thanks for trying to help by giving these info! I have been keeping tracking this issue and we will try to figure it out asap. 

Hey Jane. I noticed something. After it crashes if I play just in one it stays open. But if I leave one and go to the other one it crashes with in a couple minutes. I don't know if that helps but it seams when there both open the system don't like it. So if you get complaints maybe you can tell them to focus on one and the. The other and not both. Hope that helps at all. 

On March 15, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Jack said:

Hey man, please clear the cache of your phone or reinstall this game to check if it works, meanwhile please lock the option of screen flipping. If it works, please let us know, thanks.

Hey jack, I'm the one that discovered the screen lock thing but that's not working cause mine is on but that does work if your just in golden battle and it crashes all the time. I did figure out something. If I switch back and fourth all the time it crashes all the time. But if I focus on one it stays open until I switch. So the system don't like having both open. So there's a helper if you get complaints about the crashes with both golden and league at same time tell them to focus on one and then switch. It will still crash but not as much if your always switching back and forth. Have a great day. 

• Upvote 1

On March 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Jane said:

Hi Major. Thanks for trying to find the regularity of this issue. We really need that. More info about the crash issue will be helpful:
1.Does this issue actually only happen when you use certain function or move your troops to certain coords?
2. How long have you been usually playing in the battlefield when this issue happens? Any regularity?
3.Please let me know how much space left of your device.
4. Have you upgraded your system version recently?

5.Have you changed the default language of your device recently?

Hey Jane. 

The crash only happen if I'm in league and golden battlefield. If we're doing both it happens only if I switch. Meaning if I leave one and go to main menu and then go to the other one it crashes. After crash if I stay in one it do t crash but if I go to main menu and enter the other one it crashes. I have 59 gig left in space. I have the updates and have not done any at all and I only use English. The issue is leaving one and entering another one but if I just stay in one it don't crash but as soon as I switch it crashes. 

• Upvote 1

On March 15, 2016 at 8:56 PM, Jack said:

Hey man, please clear the cache of your phone or reinstall this game to check if it works, meanwhile please lock the option of screen flipping. If it works, please let us know, thanks.

You said that already ? Kinda sound like a bot not to be rude. None of that works. Screen flip only works if I'm in only one battle but if we do both then it crashes out of control. If I'm switching between modes it crashes but if I only do one battle its ok with screen lock on. The error is when both modes are happening. Mean if IRONY is in the golden and then creates a league battle and you switch between battles with in minutes of being in either one it crashes. If I stick to one battle it don't crash but as soon as I switch it crashes. It has nothing to do with reinstall or cache of screen lock. It's an issue when switching between battle. Something about playing both. Trying to help but you give me the same thing. Don't make sense. I hope you hear this one cause I think it's in the code about having both modes open.