World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Suggestions

AJ210TX

I've played this game for a week and I love it, but I feel there are some things that should be fixed. One thing would be adding a port on islands or at least having troops able to re-enter nearby transport ships that have already landed. I had an issue of not being able to get troops off an island and pretty much letting them starve to death. I put a screenshot below showing what I'm dealing with. Also if we could have a more clear indication of what city each resource center or port belongs too so we don't waste time capturing an enclave that we can't upgrade. Thanks

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

I've played this game for a week and I love it, but I feel there are some things that should be fixed. One thing would be adding a port on islands or at least having troops able to re-enter nearby transport ships that have already landed. I had an issue of not being able to get troops off an island and pretty much letting them starve to death. I put a screenshot below showing what I'm dealing with. Also if we could have a more clear indication of what city each resource center or port belongs too so we don't waste time capturing an enclave that we can't upgrade. Thanks

image.jpg

Sir, thank you so much for your suggestions. This glitch will be fixed in future updates. Sorry for the inconvenience by this. 

• Upvote 1

Yes I would love to see a way to know wether you new village would connect to an existing city before capturing it. Also on the topic of suggestions I would like to see a dig in button added so when my tanks are defending they can't be lured out away from my defensive structures. A way to make them become stationary so that when you set up a perimeter it stays intact. 

• Upvote 1

Yes I would love to see a way to know wether you new village would connect to an existing city before capturing it. Also on the topic of suggestions I would like to see a dig in button added so when my tanks are defending they can't be lured out away from my defensive structures. A way to make them become stationary so that when you set up a perimeter it stays intact. 

Hey man, I'll take notes and forward your advice to our tech crew as reference of future adjustments.:)