World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Flying StuGs!!!! WTF!

Oracle

I have just learned StuGs fly in the light transport aircraft. What kind of wizardry is this. Let's have a brief period of instruction as to why this is inconceivable. *shuffles papers*

1- StuG IIIs & IVs were constructed using the Panzer III & IV, respectively, chassis, thus making them armored vehicles.

2- StuGs were able to equip more armored plating due to its turret less design, thus making them a more armored vehicle. 

3- StuGs were used to replace German TANK losses in the field and were used more defensively and not offensively. Tanks.

--------

So, why is it okay to fly this armored vehicle in the light transport aircraft and not other armored vehicles? Where does the hypocracy end? Do pigs fly? I'm confused. Can someone help me rationalize this so I can be better informed. Thanks. 

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Enclave said:

It's can give u a huge advantage 

I don't care about the added advantage. It is a problem of uniformity. It is an armored vehicle. Either make all armored vehicles transportable by the light transport aircraft, or fix this problem. 

23 hours ago, Chris1107 said:

Stugs are considdered as vehicles not armored...

image.png

image.png

And its cause they move alot faster than regular tanks

I know what they are considered in the game. The problem still persists. Just making them drive faster and labeling them a vehicle doesn't change the fact they are and should be an armored vehicle. This game prides itself on being true to the past. I'm holding the Devs accountable. 

• Upvote 1

Oracle you do realize this is just a game right?

why are you not complaining about this.

1. It don't rain in the game but there's water

2. The tanks don't leave tracks where they been

3. In a real war we don't have to have flagz to destroy a city but in the game we do

4. Troops dropping from a transport don't fly down slowly for a min with parachutes and landing in different spots from there jump point

5. There is no factory's to make tires for my jeeps in game but we got it in the real world

6.  We have to chat with txt instead of morse code to his it from our enemy

7. When my inf get shit by a tank it don't leave a dead body on the ground that I can come back and burry

8. There is no medic to take my wounded out faster

9. It's 1944 and American troops stop at a gold mine behind enemy lines to get some extra to take home 

10. Where is the horses?

For a fact check a game does not have to be perfect match to real world events to make it playable and to make it a fun game. 

And I don't know who did it but I'm sorry someone put stugz in a small transport and came and capped you to get you upset and cause you to have to come post this post but maybe you should have complained about my number one more if it rained maybe they would have crashed before they got to your city. Just enjoy it for what it is it's a game everything isn't perfect in life. Give the dev something like bug fixes and good ideas to the game to make it more balanced to have more fun. Instead of saying you want me to have a Lvl 14 munitions or spend diamonds to get a big transport to move my stugz around. At this time it would unbalnace the game even more than it allready is. Hope that explains it better for you.

46 minutes ago, Rotymir said:

Oracle you do realize this is just a game right?

why are you not complaining about this.

1. It don't rain in the game but there's water

2. The tanks don't leave tracks where they been

3. In a real war we don't have to have flagz to destroy a city but in the game we do

4. Troops dropping from a transport don't fly down slowly for a min with parachutes and landing in different spots from there jump point

5. There is no factory's to make tires for my jeeps in game but we got it in the real world

6.  We have to chat with txt instead of morse code to his it from our enemy

7. When my inf get shit by a tank it don't leave a dead body on the ground that I can come back and burry

8. There is no medic to take my wounded out faster

9. It's 1944 and American troops stop at a gold mine behind enemy lines to get some extra to take home 

10. Where is the horses?

For a fact check a game does not have to be perfect match to real world events to make it playable and to make it a fun game. 

And I don't know who did it but I'm sorry someone put stugz in a small transport and came and capped you to get you upset and cause you to have to come post this post but maybe you should have complained about my number one more if it rained maybe they would have crashed before they got to your city. Just enjoy it for what it is it's a game everything isn't perfect in life. Give the dev something like bug fixes and good ideas to the game to make it more balanced to have more fun. Instead of saying you want me to have a Lvl 14 munitions or spend diamonds to get a big transport to move my stugz around. At this time it would unbalnace the game even more than it allready is. Hope that explains it better for you.

You are missing the point. I only ask for uniformity. And no one capped me with StuGs. If you don't like what I'm saying, stay off the thread.