World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ships and AI

William844

For starters. The AI keep spawning tanks on top of my HQ. I have capped the surrounding area and even beefed up my towers to take care of them but it's really annoying. 

Second. My ships left my one harbor. I deployed my troops (was hard getting the ships to say it was okay to land at the spot) and then sent the ships back to the same harbor to dock and now they won't dock. And to make matters even more fun, the game keeps beeping at me saying cannot reach destination every other minute. Plus the ships won't move at all now as if they're stuck in place. Tried moving to open ocean as well and nothing.....

this is has become very aggravating. 

1 hour ago, William844 said:

For starters. The AI keep spawning tanks on top of my HQ. I have capped the surrounding area and even beefed up my towers to take care of them but it's really annoying. 

Second. My ships left my one harbor. I deployed my troops (was hard getting the ships to say it was okay to land at the spot) and then sent the ships back to the same harbor to dock and now they won't dock. And to make matters even more fun, the game keeps beeping at me saying cannot reach destination every other minute. Plus the ships won't move at all now as if they're stuck in place. Tried moving to open ocean as well and nothing.....

this is has become very aggravating. 

Hey, the rebel troops will stop spawning in your city if you have reached level 5. And for the second issue, I believe your ships have stuck at the seashore. The solution is as follow: You select the unit individually and move your finger to the open sea on the screen to draw a random route. There is a small chance that you can draw a route without using "move" button. Then the unit will move out from the spot it stuck.