World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

May be a bug

Rainingsteel

On 2016/2/5 at 10:32 AM, Rainingsteel said:

I have 3 steel factory's captured but one will not produce steel also that same one shows no city ( I only have one city). The territory also does not allow my only city to supply troops in the area. Right now I have to drop supply's to keep them from being lost . Any help would be appreciated. 

Hey, what troops are they?  And did you steel factories have a owner? 

2 had an owner one did not . The only real problem was not being able to resupply my troops in an area I controlled . I did find that as soon as I captured a city close by it started to produce. And for that city I captured. I was also able to supply the troops after that. But I do feel that you should be able to supply all your troops in areas you control. I will also add the troop types were sherman tanks , an aa gun, one inf troop, and arty guns as well as light tanks.

Edited by Rainingsteel
Forgot to add troop types

I want to add if the supply problem is an added in thing to reflect supply lines stretched thin . Then is it possible to reduce the supplies units get rather than give them nothing . Say the further from the supply sources the lower amount they get . In other words the towns and  iron, rubber , oil wells that have no owner ( at least till a city near by is captured) the lower a supply your units get but never lower than 40%. This can be losses by rebel forces , or the army giving food and supply's to the general population. But please let troops be supplied in any area that you control.