World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Can't Load

Skjorn

I have a problem getting into the game, I've looked at the post by Peter about this issue and I've tried rebooting my device and attempting to get into Game Center but still no luck. This has happened to me before and I couldn't get into the game for three days, now it's happening again and it's been seven hours since it started. Any tips? Thanks

~Skjorn

11 hours ago, Meatballer19 said:

I had this issue and fixed it. It's gamecenter. On iphone go to settings and game Center. then click on your email address and sign out. then restart your phone and click the world warfare app.

It's not even letting me get into Game Center via the settings

3 hours ago, Skjorn said:

I've done that, still doesn't load. This is the second day I can't get in at all.

Restart your device first, then click your email address to sign out your Game Center and sign in again. It is a connection issue with Game Center of Apple itself. We have been aware of the inconvenience this issue has caused. In future updates, you will be able to play this game as tourist. You may also be able to log into World Warfare via Facebook account.