World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Major bugs

Rotymir

Name: rotymir

Battle field ID: 38160

first the attack button won't let my troops move they run in circles. 

2nd the hold will make my troops stop where they are they won't go on to the location selected

3rd. My fortune flow should be over 17,000 a hour it's been 15 hours and I can't repair or upgrade my main building or do anything if I loose my troops. This also effects my res. Iron rubber and all.

if I can't get this fixed I'm going to have to die because I'm not waste anymore diamonds in my control center, to get cash to get my troops back.

im way behind on getting fortune to upgrade past lvl 8 city. 

I have spent a bit of money to help support this game to get diamonds and I don't hate the new layout it's a nice change troops don't hit hard enough and torrents having the same attack range as art as week as they are now means if you hit someone with diamonds you will never cap there city because they will bring the torrent back to kill the troops because they have to be in range. I have patients to wait for blueprints because it's part of the new build and layout. It could hurt new players coming to the game being so far behind. But I don't hate it. 

As as far as me spending anymore money at this time I can't see a point to buy more diamonds because the game has stopped me from growing. And will I get the fortune and rubber and iron back over these past outages I can only hope.

i sent screen shots in to the contact support. I have had to waste my reward quests to get fortune to rebuild my army but I had to stop all repairs or it will put me back to zero.

• Upvote 1