World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League City Airdrop Bug

Oracle

The League City Airdrop resupply is unreliable at best and needs to be corrected if it is to be a valuable option for battlefield use. I've mentioned this a few times via the contact us tab and now I'm posting a thread on the lack confidence I have in this resupply air delivery system. After an intense battle for an enemy city, to which I emerged victorious, my troops desperately needed resupply as they were the forward most unit in the fight. I ensure the city was captured prior to the supply drop and waited patiently for the plane's arrival to no avail as the supplies were never delivered. Once the plane reached the destination, it vanished leaving my troops vulnerable. Please fix this problem. 

My my troops were composed as listed below

- lvl2 infantry 2x

- lvl2 AT Guns 2x

- lvl2 Arty 4x

- lvl2 Recon Jeep

- lvl2 AA Gun 2x

The League City Airdrop resupply is unreliable at best and needs to be corrected if it is to be a valuable option for battlefield use. I've mentioned this a few times via the contact us tab and now I'm posting a thread on the lack confidence I have in this resupply air delivery system. After an intense battle for an enemy city, to which I emerged victorious, my troops desperately needed resupply as they were the forward most unit in the fight. I ensure the city was captured prior to the supply drop and waited patiently for the plane's arrival to no avail as the supplies were never delivered. Once the plane reached the destination, it vanished leaving my troops vulnerable. Please fix this problem. 

My my troops were composed as listed below

- lvl2 infantry 2x

- lvl2 AT Guns 2x

- lvl2 Arty 4x

- lvl2 Recon Jeep

- lvl2 AA Gun 2x

The tactic of airdrop resupply is still glitchy. Think twice before using it. We are making great efforts to fix it.

• Upvote 1

The tactic of airdrop resupply is still glitchy. Think twice before using it. We are making great efforts to fix it.

I trust you wizards are working diligently to fix this and a myriad of other problems. Thanks for letting me know I have been heard. It is a valuable asset and will be incredible once resolved.