World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Naval environment

fandi

Hope to strengthen the Navy's ability to rule the coastal areas,as a naval player, all my ships have reached the limit. In spite of this, I still can't avoid being destroyed by planes and submarines when I'm not online!Because ships cannot be sheltered by the city shield like other troops😓 Naval players are too painful😂.

Whether aircraft, tanks or artillery, they all have their own scientific and technological lines, except the Navy.So I have to suspect that the navy has been treated unfairly!Even in coastal areas, facing the long-range attack of Artillery Forces, the navy can only watch its own cities destroyed by artillery,So I suggest!,Launch a new battleship——the Yamato,It can be used as a battleship produced by Legion cities!

Don't worry that the Navy will be too strong, because it won't affect the land.Even in coastal areas, the navy has no decisive say?That's ridiculous!Then I might as well play Ki-67,after all Ki-67 can rule not only the sea but also the land.

So, update the new naval elements! The way the Navy plays hasn't changed since the game was launched!My navy has no room to improve. If you want to take more money from me,let's update more Navy generals and more Navy arms😉(By the way, submarines really need to be punished,I hate it)

• 2 weeks later...

Navy does not need any tech or buffs to the class. It is already strong enough as it is. The only counter to naval is naval or bombers( even then the only bombers capable are Mits). If you want to keep your navy safe then you need to move them to an area where they are least likely to be hit when offline. Being able to shield a navy from being killed would make killing navies much harder. Let’s say a player runs from a fight and nearly loses their navy but runs into a shielded navy base. The player that technically won the fight gets screwed over. 
Also most naval maps, ships can hit just about every city which makes land troops near obsolete. Even with costal arty a large enough navy will still plow thru.