World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops Stuck

Morridin

First of all, let me apologize I believe there was an earlier tread about this problem but I can not find it again.

My troops are stuck in place. That is, they are moving while I am watching them, but the moment I stop looking at their place of origin the immediately return and start the journey all over again. I even tried watching them all the time, but as soon my camera panned too far away from the original spot the troops dissapeared right before my eyes and reappeared at the beginning. Judging from the Battlefield chat I am not the only person who is experiencing this issue.

image.thumb.png.7dbb80be131cc788d82ac209image.thumb.png.a41ce2c7f988b478e5723af8image.thumb.png.3bafde32bd7de7f9bf2d6bd6image.thumb.png.a1e0b92ad9ecc89c5303870c

First of all, let me apologize I believe there was an earlier tread about this problem but I can not find it again.

My troops are stuck in place. That is, they are moving while I am watching them, but the moment I stop looking at their place of origin the immediately return and start the journey all over again. I even tried watching them all the time, but as soon my camera panned too far away from the original spot the troops dissapeared right before my eyes and reappeared at the beginning. Judging from the Battlefield chat I am not the only person who is experiencing this issue.

Hey man, this issue happened before. I thought it has been fixed. Too bad that it should came back. Thanks so much for reporting this to us. Especially these screenshots with system time. Really helpful. Will forward this issue to our tech crew to look into. Please leave here your commander ID. 

I am having the same issue. This needs addressed asap please!!!!!!!

Hey man, please leave here your commander ID. 

Having same problem! 

Hey man, please leave here your commander ID. 

Edited by Peter

image.thumb.png.7dbb80be131cc788d82ac209image.thumb.png.a41ce2c7f988b478e5723af8image.thumb.png.3bafde32bd7de7f9bf2d6bd6image.thumb.png.a1e0b92ad9ecc89c5303870csame problem id is atlguyb1