World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League event

Evilspawn101

Peter

can you please fix the bugs in the league event. I keep having my troops disappear. They say they are third on my command points and in the troops icon. I have the. Loaded in my transport planes but they are not showing up when clicking on my planes but are on my troops icon tab. 

I spent 40 dollars in gems on this event only to have complete connective issues such as troops lost and v points not being given. For example besides the photos I posted concerning troop lost but showing it was there had captured the facist town which gives us 125 points only to have it not get captured and then being disconnected from the game to comeback and it not being captured and no points given. I m very disappointed because of these issue and having spent money on this game specifically for the event. 

Sir, our tech support is working on it. Sorry for the trouble.

spent 40 dollars in gems on this event only to have complete connective issues such as troops lost and v points not being given. For example besides the photos I posted concerning troop lost but showing it was there had captured the facist town which gives us 125 points only to have it not get captured and then being disconnected from the game to comeback and it not being captured and no points given. I m very disappointed because of these issue and having spent money on this game specifically for the event. 

• Upvote 1

Peter

I know you guys don't receive this much, and i don't know how to contact you personally, but i hope this gets out to you. Ive noticed less and less bugs since i started playing and i cant say that about many games. I wanted to say you guys do a great job, thank you. 

Sir, thank you so much. I feel so much better now. :D

Peter

I know you guys don't receive this much, and i don't know how to contact you personally, but i hope this gets out to you. Ive noticed less and less bugs since i started playing and i cant say that about many games. I wanted to say you guys do a great job, thank you. 

if you want to send anyone a message directly you can use the forum mail. It's the little icon top right of the screen that looks like a mail envelope. Just address it to the persons forum handle.

• Upvote 1