World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Resource zone has no resources

Rushbin123

I think this is one of those things that should change. The way I see it is if you can connect a zone to a city through a continuous set of "owned" zones then you should be able to control it. I understand that this is not how it works now, but the current system seems arbitrary and you never really know if it's too far until you try. So potentially you could waist time and resources trying to capture a zone that you don't know for sure that you will be able to control until you try. In my last battle I was able to capture a SS military zone that seemed like it was going to be too far, but when I did I was able to control it. So I went on and captured the next one in line, but it was now "too far", even thou it was connected by a continuous set of "owned zones" back to one of my cities. The only reasonable course of action was to abandon it. Capturing the closest city and all the zones to link it up would have required an additional 6 leadership points. Which I would have till I leveled up 6 more times. And in the case of resource zones, they are many times, very far apart. To control them sometimes requires consuming too many leadership points in ordered to control enough area to control the zone. but you need that resource, to build either air or adv ground and navy. So you are at a disadvantage to someone else who by chance got seeded into the map at a better spot, with easier access.

Wow, sometimes I can get really long winded with these posts

• Upvote 1

I think this is one of those things that should change. The way I see it is if you can connect a zone to a city through a continuous set of "owned" zones then you should be able to control it. I understand that this is not how it works now, but the current system seems arbitrary and you never really know if it's too far until you try. So potentially you could waist time and resources trying to capture a zone that you don't know for sure that you will be able to control until you try. In my last battle I was able to capture a SS military zone that seemed like it was going to be too far, but when I did I was able to control it. So I went on and captured the next one in line, but it was now "too far", even thou it was connected by a continuous set of "owned zones" back to one of my cities. The only reasonable course of action was to abandon it. Capturing the closest city and all the zones to link it up would have required an additional 6 leadership points. Which I would have till I leveled up 6 more times. And in the case of resource zones, they are many times, very far apart. To control them sometimes requires consuming too many leadership points in ordered to control enough area to control the zone. but you need that resource, to build either air or adv ground and navy. So you are at a disadvantage to someone else who by chance got seeded into the map at a better spot, with easier access.

Wow, sometimes I can get really long winded with these posts

I also met this situation before. I captured a harbor but couldn't get its ownership. After capturing village and military zone beside it I managed to really own that harbor. I'll take notes and forward your suggestion to our developers. Lol. Yeah, it's a long and persuasive speech.