World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Some Suggestions

InnocentDevil

So far, this game has been absolutely great! The new interface looks good, with everything displayed in a much less convoluted fashion. It would be nice if the Squad creation buttons were maybe larger or positioned so that they were easier to press, because I always accidentally press outside the button to assign a troop to a Squad, cancelling the Squad assignment, or sometimes assign them to the wrong squad button, since the numbers are all so small and packed together. One issue that has particularly frustrated me is the troop feature of automatically retaliating against nearby enemy troops. I've had the issue of waking up in the morning to find my army gone because my troops decided to chase after a SS squad or another enemy faction player's troops, despite my having placed them in a position that would have been out of range, if my troops did not independently choose to pursue the enemy. I feel that a simple solution to this problem would be to simply give us the ability to toggle back and forth between turning on and off the auto-retaliate upon our troops so that we control whether or not our troops go out to chase enemy troops. As for the map navigation, I'm not sure if this is simply an issue of managing the map rendering, but I always had an issue of not being able to see my troop travel path when I tried to navigate far away, as the blue path line would disappear when loading other parts of the map. I found the blue path line useful as I could then use Scouts to determine whether or not certain paths were safe and if I should clear rebel troops with bombers to make sure my artillery or other ground troops could travel undisturbed and safe. As for a suggestion that I thought would be an interesting addition to the game, it would be nice if transport planes were capable of air dropping supplies on friendly troops, much as they are capable of carrying parachuted soldiers. This could be based, like the resource transportation vehicle feature, upon weight and carrying capacity. It would provide another means of sending supplies to our troops without total dependence upon the ability mechanic.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your fast reply! I did try the Garrison Troop function. However, as you can see by the picture, despite telling my troops to garrison at that position, they automatically moved to attack the rebel infantry after reaching the designated garrison point.

image.png

Hi sir, many thanks for reporting this to me. I'll take notes and forward this to our tech crew to take care of.:)

When you troops reach a spot you would like them to stay at, select them then tell them to "stop". This takes them out of "attack" mode and for the most part get them to stay home. Hope this helps. So far, I have not found out what garrison does for me. But stop works pretty well.

Garrison mode is supposed to allow troops to stick up to one spot, attack enemies within attack range but won''t chase after enemies when they are beyond range.