World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troop and transport movement bugs.

Solus

image.thumb.png.9b3889b935fd4197c7a190e2Okay, so attached is a pic of my transport stuck on the coast trying to get back to base. This isn't the first time I've heard of transports getting stuck trying to find the shortest route. Please fix this Peter. 

Also, maybe you can tune how troops select targets. My cruisers will ignore everything else along a coast to for a village that is closer. Furthermore, I thought that pressing "move" would cause the selected unit to move to a location and ignore any and all enemy units and fire. My tanks were selected and moved away but they kept turning back around and heading to an enemy city by themselves. My artillery were selected to move to a city and when I got back on they had stopped midway. 

All that said, I think you have a great game here and I patiently await future patches to fix this.

• Upvote 1

Okay, so attached is a pic of my transport stuck on the coast trying to get back to base. This isn't the first time I've heard of transports getting stuck trying to find the shortest route. Please fix this Peter. 

Also, maybe you can tune how troops select targets. My cruisers will ignore everything else along a coast to for a village that is closer. Furthermore, I thought that pressing "move" would cause the selected unit to move to a location and ignore any and all enemy units and fire. My tanks were selected and moved away but they kept turning back around and heading to an enemy city by themselves. My artillery were selected to move to a city and when I got back on they had stopped midway. 

All that said, I think you have a great game here and I patiently await future patches to fix this.

Hey Solus, we have been aware of these issues you mentioned. You're right. The first issue may happen when transport truck is trying to find the shortest route. As to the second issue, I myself also feel annoying when my troops must attack the closer building although enemies are killing them. But if you select unit to move to a location it is supposed to ignore half-way enemies. I'll take notes and forward them to our tech crew. Hope them can be fixed in future updates.:)

• Upvote 1