World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Army base

Reaper26

My army base in my first city isn't working. I try to send troops inside to upgrade & it keeps giving me an connection error message. I have to restart the game in order to get the troops back that I dispatched into my army base. While in my second city my army base works perfectly fine. Is this happening to anyone else?

image.png

image.png

Thank you reaper, please check your connection I actually have this problem happen to me when my connection goes down I recommend restarting phone and trying again, or connect to wifi, I actually stay connected to wifi now and the issue went away.

let me no if this fixes the issue 

• Upvote 1

Thank you reaper, please check your connection I actually have this problem happen to me when my connection goes down I recommend restarting phone and trying again, or connect to wifi, I actually stay connected to wifi now and the issue went away.

let me no if this fixes the issue 

B|Sir, you are way better informative than me I guess.

My army base in my first city isn't working. I try to send troops inside to upgrade & it keeps giving me an connection error message. I have to restart the game in order to get the troops back that I dispatched into my army base. While in my second city my army base works perfectly fine. Is this happening to anyone else?

image.png

image.png

This issue has been forwarded to our tech crew. Many thanks for reporting this to us. We'll get back to you once we figure it out. Good luck in the battlefield!^_^

• Upvote 1

Yes, I tried even off airplane mode and i still get the same connection error, I know it's not my wifi or cellular data since I can play the game and upgrade troops in my second army base. I don't know why my army base doesn't want to work in my first city :(

Sir, can you try to demolish this army base and rebuild it.