World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops not all shooting at once?

SarcasticMonkey

I have noticed while I play that if I have a lot of the same troop, maybe more than 25, some are losing ammo while others aren't. From 40 artillery, to 48 bombers, to 25 assault guns, it's been the same with each of them. Maybe it is just me, or maybe there is a limit to how many can shoot at a time to not create lag. Or maybe it's not either of those? Thanks for answering if you do!

-SarcasticMonkeys

On August 22, 2016 at 1:22 AM, Jane said:

So some of them won't lose any ammo at all? 

Maybe I kept checking the same troops over and over, but some didn't lose ammo. I could be mistaken, but I can say that I did not see a lot of bombs dropping at once. 

• 2 months later...
On August 27, 2016 at 0:50 AM, SarcasticMonkey said:

Maybe I kept checking the same troops over and over, but some didn't lose ammo. I could be mistaken, but I can say that I did not see a lot of bombs dropping at once. 

I will see this issue with large numbers of bombers. When I have to run straight Air Force I use about 60 strats and 20-25 jets and when they engage only a couple will use up ammo but all are causing damage. I've had my strats take not only an entire city but their resources as well which was an easy hour of straight bombing. Yet they only have 10 min of ammo

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/1/2016 at 7:57 AM, Boredomfalls said:

I will see this issue with large numbers of bombers. When I have to run straight Air Force I use about 60 strats and 20-25 jets and when they engage only a couple will use up ammo but all are causing damage. I've had my strats take not only an entire city but their resources as well which was an easy hour of straight bombing. Yet they only have 10 min of ammo

Pretty odd, huh? It happened to me again. I wonder if it will be fixed, or it's just part of the game.