World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Indestructible turrets

Nonhuman

You remember the joke about indestructible planes? So, I have a similar thingy for you. Imagine in your head, I have 10 artillery and 5 assault guns. So, I am attacking the fleet base with the turret of level three. I begin the attack. I gave the direct order to attack the turret, they began attacking base. I said "Ok, let's try again." I gave out the order again. Attack on the turret did not happen to exist. Ok, I captured the base. The next thing to happen was that I could not take out any damage from the turret: I sent out two sets of 5 assault guns and they were attacking a turret for  the whole hour, I watched them do it, and they took out only 100 health. I have an iPhone 5.

Edited by Nonhuman

8 hours ago, Nonhuman said:

You remember the joke about indestructible planes? So, I have a similar thingy for you. Imagine in your head, I have 10 artillery and 5 assault guns. So, I am attacking the fleet base with the turret of level three. I begin the attack. I gave the direct order to attack the turret, they began attacking base. I said "Ok, let's try again." I gave out the order again. Attack on the turret did not happen to exist. Ok, I captured the base. The next thing to happen was that I could not take out any damage from the turret: I sent out two sets of 5 assault guns and they were attacking a turret for  the whole hour, I watched them do it, and they took out only 100 health. I have an iPhone 5.

This doesn't make sense in an hour most of your troops should be dead. You also said you captured the base... when you were taking damage from your OWN turret.

No, I captured it this way. So, I can't attack the turret and I know this. And it is on lvl 3. So I take the artillery and come from the side n_2 there it cannot take me down. When I destroy the main building, I move my artillery closer to the turret. Then I paratroop some troops. 

The End 

5 hours ago, ZolarKeth said:

This doesn't make sense in an hour most of your troops should be dead. You also said you captured the base... when you were taking damage from your OWN turret.

I had this similar problem a few times... Id have 15 or so stugs with buffs and it would still barely take down the turret after a good amount of time... 

7 hours ago, Moab said:

I had this similar problem a few times... Id have 15 or so stugs with buffs and it would still barely take down the turret after a good amount of time... 

This might be a problem or that the game is having troubles on updating the damage it needs to take