World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Issue

Mlgscrub

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016/2/14 at 8:43 AM, Aviatorbaron said:

This is my first game since the update, and I have a bunch of territory capped, but they still spawn on the hq. The turrets take care of them but it's just sorta annoying lol

Hey, I have forwarded this problem to the tech guys for investigation.

I have an issue too where the tank spawns right on my city. A healthy issue that's just irritating. I can stand them spawning just outside but right on my capital is a problem. 

Also. I have ships that show they can't return to the port they left because of a land mass floating just beyond the port....

hellllp please

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, William844 said:

I have an issue too where the tank spawns right on my city. A healthy issue that's just irritating. I can stand them spawning just outside but right on my capital is a problem. 

Also. I have ships that show they can't return to the port they left because of a land mass floating just beyond the port....

hellllp please

Haha, that is interesting. I've never heard this problem of land mass floating before. You can kindly go to the "Help" section or the in-game "Contact us" to specify the problem that you have met. We will seek out solutions for you.

13 hours ago, Jack said:

Haha, that is interesting. I've never heard this problem of land mass floating before. You can kindly go to the "Help" section or the in-game "Contact us" to specify the problem that you have met. We will seek out solutions for you.

Y'all are really good with helping with problems and are very timely about your responses. I just wanted to say thank you. 

• Upvote 1