World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

New Unit- Me 323 Gigant

Peter

With a wingspan of over 180 feet, the ME 323 Gigant was the largest World War 2 transport aircraft. This giant will specialize in transporting any of your troops across large distances, plan your strategies accordingly!

More units coming soon!yunshuji1.thumb.jpg.e948ff2668184be9cf9f

Edited by Peter
  • Upvote 3

I'm liking the addition of new units. Here is a recommendation that is a bit outside the box but is historically accurate. How about incorporating a new ground unit : Commandos.

These could be dual purpose.  They could be more stealthy than all other units only being able to be seen by infantry and could be used to plant explosives on buildings within enemy cities that cause say 3000 points damage to the targeted building.  The other role would be that you could send them to augment rebel forces, strengthening their resolve and making them more aggressive towards the other faction for a certain period of time or simply fall under that players control for a certain period of time.

Just an idea. Keep up the great work.

BrutalDestiny

Cocidius

• Upvote 1

I'm liking the addition of new units. Here is a recommendation that is a bit outside the box but is historically accurate. How about incorporating a new ground unit : Commandos.

These could be dual purpose.  They could be more stealthy than all other units only being able to be seen by infantry and could be used to plant explosives on buildings within enemy cities that cause say 3000 points damage to the targeted building.  The other role would be that you could send them to augment rebel forces, strengthening their resolve and making them more aggressive towards the other faction for a certain period of time or simply fall under that players control for a certain period of time.

Just an idea. Keep up the great work.

BrutalDestiny

Cocidius

Nice suggestion!

when will the new units be introduced in to the game?

Before Christmas hopefully!

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic