World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

[League Battle -Feedback]

Peter

League battle feedback  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Peter pinned, unfeatured and featured this topic

No fucking spam troops limit amount of troops per unit type no 25 fucking bombers fix ghost troops / invisible but dead troops it turns tide of battle really fast. Declaring is way to short and confusing one neutral planes and units should still be shot if enter because godz set us hostile we didn't except and then neutral moved all there men near our base and the hostile thing set it an hour even though we were neutral after the hostile was sent but it still activated and they new also on the island the transport with oil need to be defend by troops godz just left soldiers there killing them every time they spawn and make them spawn farther and more random away then the last spot so there's no spawn kill also league Turrents just dropped dead when 15 bombers showed up all level 1 I had level 3 Turrents after two wave of bombs they died. Unrealistic one he wasn't targeting the Turrents he was on the city the splash damage is way to high if that has occurred. Also another thing leagues if they win early should only be able to play once per battlefield when it opens hope this helps

• Upvote 3

I think everything worked better than other PVP league battlefields... Less glitches and problems than usual... The biggest issue is that the MESSAGES KEEP GOING BLANK... Everytime you guys fix it... It happens again a few hours later. Some of these alerts and messages are important. I've seen guys with their city getting attacked... But they are busy watching or action ing on different part of map so they don't even notice because messages screen where it would alert them shows up completely blank. The last time I mentioned this in forum you guys fixed it... Thanks... But then by the next day the messages went blank AGAIN... Please find a way to fix it so it stays fixed we can't play with important messages screen going blank every other day for days at a time... 

Besides that, everything else was cool. Really proud of my team mates in GODz... We worked together and pulled of two dominant victories. Looking forward to Gold Cup and no matter what you change or make different we will adjust and do our best to win anyway. 

GODz FTW !!!

image.png

image.png

Edited by KingCB
  • Upvote 2

No fucking spam troops limit amount of troops per unit type no 25 fucking bombers fix ghost troops / invisible but dead troops it turns tide of battle really fast. Declaring is way to short and confusing one neutral planes and units should still be shot if enter because godz set us hostile we didn't except and then neutral moved all there men near our base and the hostile thing set it an hour even though we were neutral after the hostile was sent but it still activated and they new also on the island the transport with oil need to be defend by troops godz just left soldiers there killing them every time they spawn and make them spawn farther and more random away then the last spot so there's no spawn kill also league Turrents just dropped dead when 15 bombers showed up all level 1 I had level 3 Turrents after two wave of bombs they died. Unrealistic one he wasn't targeting the Turrents he was on the city the splash damage is way to high if that has occurred. Also another thing leagues if they win early should only be able to play once per battlefield when it opens hope this helps

Thanks for your suggestions. Have taken notes and will forward them to our developers as reference of future adjustment. 

I think everything worked better than other PVP league battlefields... Less glitches and problems than usual... The biggest issue is that the MESSAGES KEEP GOING BLANK... Everytime you guys fix it... It happens again a few hours later. Some of these alerts and messages are important. I've seen guys with their city getting attacked... But they are busy watching or action ing on different part of map so they don't even notice because messages screen where it would alert them shows up completely blank. The last time I mentioned this in forum you guys fixed it... Thanks... But then by the next day the messages went blank AGAIN... Please find a way to fix it so it stays fixed we can't play with important messages screen going blank every other day for days at a time... 

Besides that, everything else was cool. Really proud of my team mates in GODz... We worked together and pulled of two dominant victories. Looking forward to Gold Cup and no matter what you change or make different we will adjust and do our best to win anyway. 

GODz FTW !!!

Salute all leagues for their bravery. :D

Our tech crew are trying to figure it out. It may need some time to really fix it. Thanks for you guys' patience. 

I don't think league battlefield needs to be changed specifically but there are a lot of glitches that need to ironed out. I think that a more random spawn pattern for oil transports would be very helpful although I will have to admit I didn't even know they were there till after godz started bombing us. Better base defenses AA is rendered useless by the arty strike tactic and turrets are useless against bombers because they only target a single unit I have seen 10 bombers take out 3 lvl 12 turrets no problem without spamming tactic cards. I would like to see turrets become area effect weapons like arty and aa and a certain lvl. And maybe get a little more range at an even higher lvl maybe 10 and 15 respectively. You could also give the city radar at a higher lvl to boost visual range to accompany the better turrets maybe 15 or 20 for the city boost none of this would really help in league battle though it's just to fast paced. 

• Upvote 2

I don't think league battlefield needs to be changed specifically but there are a lot of glitches that need to ironed out. I think that a more random spawn pattern for oil transports would be very helpful although I will have to admit I didn't even know they were there till after godz started bombing us. Better base defenses AA is rendered useless by the arty strike tactic and turrets are useless against bombers because they only target a single unit I have seen 10 bombers take out 3 lvl 12 turrets no problem without spamming tactic cards. I would like to see turrets become area effect weapons like arty and aa and a certain lvl. And maybe get a little more range at an even higher lvl maybe 10 and 15 respectively. You could also give the city radar at a higher lvl to boost visual range to accompany the better turrets maybe 15 or 20 for the city boost none of this would really help in league battle though it's just to fast paced. 

Nice suggestions! ;)

Are these suggestions or just spamming and ranting? Please articulate yourself better.

• Upvote 1

• Peter unpinned this topic
  • Peter unfeatured this topic

League towers could be area effect at lvl 1 since they only go to lvl 5 that would impact league battle somewhat

Making towers too strong can also have the opposite effect of making them impossible or impractical to attack. There would be no point to attack them if your going to lose your entire force, which can turn the tide of a league battle really quick. The idea is to encourage PVP, not discourage. League bases should not be solely dependant on towers, and should have league members units there for defense also 

• Upvote 1

They are still limited by range and would only require you too separate your groups so they don't all receive fire at the same time I was doing it to tigers long before I obtained the arty strike tactic it doesn't make them impossible to attack only requires more planning then point and click

• Upvote 1

It seems common that in league battles the league missions just stop working after about the second day and doesn't give you any rewards that are accomplished. This obviously does not affect everyone but it did for us and it was really annoying to look at 7999 out of 8000 rubber when at first it didn't even count the rubber trucks killed by my turrets and second didn't give the reward at all throughout the rest of the battle.

• Upvote 1

It seems common that in league battles the league missions just stop working after about the second day and doesn't give you any rewards that are accomplished. This obviously does not affect everyone but it did for us and it was really annoying to look at 7999 out of 8000 rubber when at first it didn't even count the rubber trucks killed by my turrets and second didn't give the reward at all throughout the rest of the battle.

Sir, this will be fix in the update, thanks.

They are still limited by range and would only require you too separate your groups so they don't all receive fire at the same time I was doing it to tigers long before I obtained the arty strike tactic it doesn't make them impossible to attack only requires more planning then point and click

there is still a difference between AA and towers, and once you are right on top of aa's, they are pretty much done. The same cannot be said for towers. Bombers will get splash damage once they are close enough together. Plus with the vision from the league city, they don't have the same vision problem compared to aa. The comparison is not the same.

• Upvote 1

there is still a difference between AA and towers, and once you are right on top of aa's, they are pretty much done. The same cannot be said for towers. Bombers will get splash damage once they are close enough together. Plus with the vision from the league city, they don't have the same vision problem compared to aa. The comparison is not the same.

exactly which makes them ineffective do you know the survival rate of bomber crews in ww2 lol bombers weren't indestructible flying fortresses despite what we named them

• Upvote 1

exactly which makes them ineffective do you know the survival rate of bomber crews in ww2 lol bombers weren't indestructible flying fortresses despite what we named them

this is not WW2. The idea is to create a balanced game. There are significant differences between real life and simulations. They should be kept separated in my opinion. 

Edited by Semispaz

this is not WW2. The idea is to create a balanced game. There are significant differences between real life and simulations. They should be kept separated in my opinion. 

I agree 100% that balance is the key. But 15 bombers leveling a city in 2 minutes without taking a single casualty is not balance it is Status quo which seems to be what you are arguing for.

I agree 100% that balance is the key. But 15 bombers leveling a city in 2 minutes without taking a single casualty is not balance it is Status quo which seems to be what you are arguing for.

They are happy with the current tactics because they have mastered them. The current tactics favor those that spend on diamonds. By quickly building up using diamonds to get bombers they can overrun enemies and win the battle. Allowing diamond spending to significantly influence the game will lead to buying victories which will quickly kill this game. I understand the need to "pay" for play in some way, but when it becomes the only way to win, then the end of the game will follow. 

• Upvote 1

They are happy with the current tactics because they have mastered them. The current tactics favor those that spend on diamonds. By quickly building up using diamonds to get bombers they can overrun enemies and win the battle. Allowing diamond spending to significantly influence the game will lead to buying victories which will quickly kill this game. I understand the need to "pay" for play in some way, but when it becomes the only way to win, then the end of the game will follow. 

I've already advocated to the Developers to put in a diamond counter so you can be shown that we use significantly less diamonds then you think we do. Yes we have currently mastered the current system, but that's boring. Everyone wants to continue to get better, but not the expensive of making an imbalance.

Stronger towers are also in our best interest.

i think splash damage should be level 15

increased range 300 should be at level 10

and the upgrading you be sped up significantly.

• Upvote 1