World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Not getting amethyst when claimed

BladeGuner

On 3/26/2017 at 3:45 AM, BladeGuner said:

When I claim amethyst from mail it sometimes doesn't give me the amethyst. About 1 out of 4 times I don't get any. I have waited to make sure it's not just taking a long time to update, they just don't show up. Please fix this, I paid for them, I should get what I paid for.

Hello BladeGuner, could you please let me know when you did not get the amethysts? I will check the records and reimburse you. Btw, sometimes after you claimed the gems, they would not show up immediately but a little bit later.

Yesrussell i have had the same problems , buy a 30 day pack have to open mail to get rid of red dot , then claim when needed, but some times do not get them . Also when get comp. for maint. Open it to get rid of dot but can not claim as i am full, then within a day it disapairs altogether. Never get the gems . Happen to 4-5 times now . At 2000 gems each adds up , plus all the comps. I have lost 6-7 of them 300 -500+ each . Thanks Domm 

The only senecio where I have noted not receiving them is when you buy the monthly packs. These amount to 2000 amethyst at a time and approx 1/3 to 1/4 of them don't work and give amethyst. When you are over limit , it wont let you claim them and they sit in inbox. For me to t only seems to be the monthly(daily) allocations of 2000. Hope this helps 

• Guest pinned this topic
2 hours ago, NickyWhit said:

Just tried to purchase the Daily Prize and got charged without receiving anything. I think that's what they call a "bummer"

Hi Nicky,

Thanks for your World Warfare report.

Our logs do indicate that you have had two orders of $29.99 each go through today.

Usually, orders deliver immediately, but sometimes there may be some delay with the order. If this does happen, it simply means that your purchase is being processed. 

Sometimes, all you need to do is a fresh connection with the server and then restart the game, this may speed the process along.

If you still have not received your purchased item after 24 hours, please contact iTunes support, as Apple processes all payments of the game. You can contact them to get things done.

-------

The fuck? Charged me two times for the ONE transaction I made. And all I get is someone telling me to contact apple, despite the proof I have made "two" transactions.

"Hey yeah Apple, this app double charged my account, and I have yet to even receive what I initially purchased once. Oh no worries, they told me they can see the transactions went through. No, they told me to contact you to "get things done."

$70 later and I'm fuming over here. Russell, ya didn't even try dude

1 hour ago, Russell said:

Okay, well unfortunately when it comes to dealing with Apple, we are unable to issue a refund of any real dollar amount due to guidelines and policies set in place. If Apple is unable to issue you a refund for the additional charge or both charges, then we can at least grant you the virtual currency you should have received from the order.

I understand Russ. Was a little heated; didn't sleep much last night lol.

I contacted apple and notified them of the double charge. I'm going to ask them to refund me the second charge, but I want to keep the first one.

Hopefully I do get the content automatically, but if not it would definitely be nice if you guys verified I didn't receive them and at least gave me one of the packages.

Thanks for being on it today, btw.

On 4/4/2017 at 7:17 PM, Russell said:

Okay, it is okay, I understand how it is to be heated in situations like this. That's perfectly acceptable with me, and we will be sure to get you the contents from the original purchase if you have still not received them!!

Still haven't received them. Veronica just messaged me now saying there is no proof I made a transaction yesterday. Well, here's my receipt, in all its glory.. I would appreciate the compensation.

IMG_0878.PNG

• 2 weeks later...