World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battlefields

KingCB

Peter or anyone else who understands it... Can someone please explain to me how the timing and entry for different battlefields works? When I finished my first battlefield I had to join a different one that was already in progress. Only 13 days were left. Why can't it be set up so that when one battlefield ends... A new one will begin right after that? I also saw some people complaining that they couldn't join any battlefield and have to wait before a new one begins. Another concern I have is how do the overall rankings on the main page work? When I finished my first battlefield I got a big boost in points and went into top three overall. Now I have dropped to number 16 even though I am doing really well in my current battlefield. Also I noticed that some of the leaders in ranking have already participated in as many as 4 different battlefields ! Is it possible to compete in more than one at the same time ? Or are they quitting battlefield early to join a new one and get more points overall to boost ranking? Someone please explain as much of this to me as possible. Then I read that a special league battlefield will start soon. How will that impact other battlefields? I'm feeling a bit lost on all of this. Thanks. 

Peter or anyone else who understands it... Can someone please explain to me how the timing and entry for different battlefields works? When I finished my first battlefield I had to join a different one that was already in progress. Only 13 days were left. Why can't it be set up so that when one battlefield ends... A new one will begin right after that? I also saw some people complaining that they couldn't join any battlefield and have to wait before a new one begins. Another concern I have is how do the overall rankings on the main page work? When I finished my first battlefield I got a big boost in points and went into top three overall. Now I have dropped to number 16 even though I am doing really well in my current battlefield. Also I noticed that some of the leaders in ranking have already participated in as many as 4 different battlefields ! Is it possible to compete in more than one at the same time ? Or are they quitting battlefield early to join a new one and get more points overall to boost ranking? Someone please explain as much of this to me as possible. Then I read that a special league battlefield will start soon. How will that impact other battlefields? I'm feeling a bit lost on all of this. Thanks. 

hey sir it works like this when one battlefield ends they try to fill spots on a battlefield that just begone x amount of days ago. I understand what your saying and might be able to do this in the future. But right now when a battle field ends they try to fill spots on a new battlefield you do have a chance at getting a brand new battlefield but then you have to wait for players to Join to start pvp

hope this helped you understand 

fearme

• Upvote 1

Hi KingCB, sorry for making you guys confused.

when a battlefield is completely full a new one will open. If you finished one battlefield and the newest opened battlefield isn't full yet, you will enter this one which has been open for a while. This is to prevent that one battlefield has a few commanders and no battle can be on. 

These who can't match a battlefield, usually have chosen "surrender and leave" many times. If the battlefield they leave isn't the newest one and the newest one isn't full yet, they will directly match that battlefield. If, the battlefield they leave is already the newest, then they have to wait until it is full. Cause they can never be back to their previous battlefield. the second occasion, it may take them for days to get a match. We have been aware this issue, and we'll add warning message in future update. When one want to leave the newest battlefield he will know the risk he may take. 

As to the main page ranking, it refreshes once an hour. There must be some very experienced players in your battlefield who can rival you. I can't find other reason cause you have been so awesome. But I regard it as good thing cause it will be boring if you can't find any opponent in your battlefield. 

Now I will explain the Battle Participation for you. The guiding part counts as one. Every battlefield you has entered counts as one. So if one choose "surrender and leave" , yeah, the battlefield he quit also counts as one. But the participate time seems has no effect to one's experience or other things. You can tell me if you find it has.:)

And now is the League Battle. In one battlefield there can be 4 to 6 members from the same league to join league battle which lasts 3 days. You can join both of the personal battle and the league battle, or you can choose either. That's all your choice. 

I hope what I said can be of some help. If you have any confusion, let me know. It's good cause many other friends may have the same confusions and they may get them when they read it. ;)

• Upvote 1

Peter thank you so much. As always, you are extremely helpful and I really appreciate it. I have just one more question about this... From the main page, once I click on League... And go to the last tab, it shows me this below. It looks to me like a list of upcoming battlefields. The second one on that list has my name in it already and some others from my League Lol... Even though I never choose it before. My current battlefield ends in 3 days. But the new one with my name in it doesn't look like it will start until 11 days from now. I don't want to wait 8 days without playing so I tried to change to the sooner one... Or remove my name from the one that starts 11 days from now. But it wouldn't let me. I'm hoping that this page doesn't matter and I will just start some other battlefield right when my current one is over. But I thought I'd better mention this because it also confused me.

image.png

Peter thank you so much. As always, you are extremely helpful and I really appreciate it. I have just one more question about this... From the main page, once I click on League... And go to the last tab, it shows me this below. It looks to me like a list of upcoming battlefields. The second one on that list has my name in it already and some others from my League Lol... Even though I never choose it before. My current battlefield ends in 3 days. But the new one with my name in it doesn't look like it will start until 11 days from now. I don't want to wait 8 days without playing so I tried to change to the sooner one... Or remove my name from the one that starts 11 days from now. But it wouldn't let me. I'm hoping that this page doesn't matter and I will just start some other battlefield right when my current one is over. But I thought I'd better mention this because it also confused me.

image.png

Sir, this page shows you the distribution of your league members in each battlefield. For instance, the first one ID:1006773 means you have two members of your league in this battlefield which has 6 days 5 hours left, and so on so forth.