World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

League Transport Plane

Forest

One of my league transport planes is circling aimlessly at 241,116. Is this a bug? Anyway to fix this?

Hey man, so the league transport plane doesn't fly to its destination, right? Please tell me your commander id and your battlefield id. You can find your commander id when you click the head portrait upper left corner in the main screen.I will forward it to our tech crew to take care of. I will get back to you asap.-_-

This is a bug it should land after time thank you for reporting this 

Thanks for your timely respond, bud.:P

Hey man, so the league transport plane doesn't fly to its destination, right? Please tell me your commander id and your battlefield id. You can find your commander id when you click the head portrait upper left corner in the main screen.I will forward it to our tech crew to take care of. I will get back to you asap.-_-

Thanks for your timely respond, bud.:P

Anytime Pete :)

Commander I'd 130. Battlefield 1006378. I don't really need the resources but it should be fixed. It happend because a rebel scout attacked it and it started circling thank you

Hi sir, so does this issue still exist? Can you send me a screenshot?

Commander I'd 130. Battlefield 1006378. I don't really need the resources but it should be fixed. It happend because a rebel scout attacked it and it started circling thank you

Also, when this issue actually happened? Were the league transport plane supposed to transport resources from league city to your city and then got stuck in league city?