World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Minor Exploit

Wrath

I was playing in a battlefield recently, I was attacking a high level city. A bomber came into view, so I selected all my troops and ordered them to a top moving, this included a few bofors AA guns.

Now, most of the units stopped, including the bofos, which proceeded to set up, but a few of my other units continued to move, so I quickly selected all my units again and ordered them to stop again.

Rather than finish setting up, the bofos guns immediately began to fire on the bombers.

Later, I decided to test this. I was moving a group of howitzers into position to attack some AA guns. It happened again.

By selecting the vehicles that require set-up while they are setting up and commanding them to stop, they will skip the setup process and begin to attack enemy units.

3 hours ago, Wrath said:

I was playing in a battlefield recently, I was attacking a high level city. A bomber came into view, so I selected all my troops and ordered them to a top moving, this included a few bofors AA guns.

Now, most of the units stopped, including the bofos, which proceeded to set up, but a few of my other units continued to move, so I quickly selected all my units again and ordered them to stop again.

Rather than finish setting up, the bofos guns immediately began to fire on the bombers.

Later, I decided to test this. I was moving a group of howitzers into position to attack some AA guns. It happened again.

By selecting the vehicles that require set-up while they are setting up and commanding them to stop, they will skip the setup process and begin to attack enemy units.

Not an exploit. It's a game mechanic. It allows for artillery, anti tank and anti air to set up immediately at the cost of their defense. If the troops are not 100% setup they will take more damage than if they were set up.