World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cannot build buildings in harbor

TheBlackAdder

So, this is now the third time I've respawned in this game, but the same thing happens every time.  It makes the game so much less fun when there are bugs and/or issues that are difficult to rectify.  When I capture a harbor and take it over, and even after re-building, the next thing I want is to defend the harbor.  However, turrets cannot be built.  I am able to select an item to build, but when you are asked to pick a slot for building, no slots appear.  The menu clearly shows open slots, but none are highlighted on the map.  Moreover, no amount of random tapping in multiple places all around the harbor results in locating a space to build.  It's entirely fruitless.  So, the harbor remains undefended, unless of course a turret was already in place that can be re-built.  However, adding any additional buildings is impossible due to the reasons outlined above.  Very frustrating and leads to boredom because...who really wants to play a broken game???  Please help any way possible...and please don't be jerks.  I am indeed a rookie and may have overlooked something.  I'm seeking help, not dickish replies.  Thank you all so much in advance!

19 minutes ago, TheBlackAdder said:

So, this is now the third time I've respawned in this game, but the same thing happens every time.  It makes the game so much less fun when there are bugs and/or issues that are difficult to rectify.  When I capture a harbor and take it over, and even after re-building, the next thing I want is to defend the harbor.  However, turrets cannot be built.  I am able to select an item to build, but when you are asked to pick a slot for building, no slots appear.  The menu clearly shows open slots, but none are highlighted on the map.  Moreover, no amount of random tapping in multiple places all around the harbor results in locating a space to build.  It's entirely fruitless.  So, the harbor remains undefended, unless of course a turret was already in place that can be re-built.  However, adding any additional buildings is impossible due to the reasons outlined above.  Very frustrating and leads to boredom because...who really wants to play a broken game???  Please help any way possible...and please don't be jerks.  I am indeed a rookie and may have overlooked something.  I'm seeking help, not dickish replies.  Thank you all so much in advance!

Post a couple screenshots pls.