World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Everything ended early

Rotymir

People spending diamonds to do things and I didn't get to mine my gold I started, and the list could go on.

with the game having a its own issues it was so unfair to end things early like that was done today. We had many days left and didn't have plans with the league to be online for the next battle to start together again it hurt a lot of plans and sent us scrambling to get into the next battle for use it has created downtime of about 9 hours so our members can get online to join the same battle as a league. Because if 5 of us start now and the map fills up the other won't be able to join. It's designed around leagues but when things like this happen you make people have a hard time to play with there league some want to start now others will get left behind. When you are fixing a game and ending things like you have it hurts your game even more. 

Should i I spend diamonds in my next battle or are you going to end it in 3 days time like this one. I missed out on days that was left to mine a lot of gold I needed. It will take us days to get back to even minding gold again.

5000 gold compensation isn't enough