World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops disapearing from transport planes

Huckleberr714

This is happening to everyone in GODz as well. I just lost 10 artillery. MyDixieWrecked lost a dozen troops. Semi lost everything in trans planes also. Here are screenshots showing a transport plane that says it's carrying "3/9" capacity... But shows nothing on the troop screen list... And does not allow to deploy. My six transport planes were all full... Now they are empty. The troops are gone from my troop list on the left tabs... Please have some fix this ASAP. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by KingCB
Photos

Same problem with hellgates members too, seems to be 100% of the time for both the big and regular transports, sucks for the league battle, and even worse when we are at war in global and my members lose all of there lvl 5 troops when trying to attack and now have to rebuild... This is really inhibiting for league battle...

Edited by Brok23

Same problem with hellgates members too, seems to be 100% of the time for both the big and regular transports, sucks for the league battle, and even worse when we are at war in global and my members lose all of there lvl 5 troops when trying to attack and now have to rebuild... This is really inhibiting for league battle...

Agreed. but the fight goes on. Buckle down with tanks and air units