World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Battleships

Kennyboy

I find it pretty useful, the range I do agree is smaller than I'd like but it's very good. If you look at the stats it's a great all around ship and basically takes both strong points of the destroyer and cruiser. In my opinion a buff in range would be nice be it has to be done to the point where it's not too large cuz 10 of those ships can destroy a city fairly quickly if it's in its range.

I find it pretty useful, the range I do agree is smaller than I'd like but it's very good. If you look at the stats it's a great all around ship and basically takes both strong points of the destroyer and cruiser. In my opinion a buff in range would be nice be it has to be done to the point where it's not too large cuz 10 of those ships can destroy a city fairly quickly if it's in its range.

I wholeheartedly agree with the actual unit. But it's very expensive and slow and so should be powerful. The problem is the lack of targets.

I totally disagree,,  I LOVE the UNIT.. its the go to unit..   I use in combination with cruisers..   Taken out many cities.   all the elite islands are a major goldmine of EXP..   Look at the north west corner of map..   that nice island, and the island to the south, and many coastal cities and ports..     I love the range and massive power,.  I have three level 5 battleships with 6 level 5 cruisers..    LOVED them!!!  My battleship has over 200 kills..