World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Officer Organization

Wingcraftian

If you end up having having a lot of officers it can get very chaotic trying to figure out which more niche ones you need specially if you're mismatching a few and some look very similar. The Squad system is nice but is very linear and you don't always know if you're going to spend amethyst that game to unlock more Officer slots for that battleground. So only works for a base set of 5. I feel its a very easy fix to make it. Make it so each one has a value or 2 representing what they are aka Economy, Tanker, Airman, Cannoneer, Navy, and Building. A lot of the Economy ones also duo as a Cannoneer or whatever it might be which is where the ones with multiple values would come from. Then simply make an officer tab you can choose which officers group to view. Now I know some players won't have this issue as obviously the longer you play the more familiar you will get with each face but I don't think that is a good enough reason also even for those people who knows each face it will still make it easier for them as well being able to lower the amount of officers you have to sift through.