World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WorldWarfare Maps

Barodent

The current map setup is getting a little stale. The rotation of the maps is fine, but maybe you should consider rotating the Global (Slow) and Global (Blitz) in and out of each other every two weeks. Rotate the other maps as you have been, except for the smaller player amount maps. Rotate them on their own as well. Giving 3 options of play all the time. Map selection will increase membership and startup leagues have a chance to establish themselves. The game is great I’ve been playing since the beginning almost. I find my league is waiting for more interesting maps to rotate into play and leaving other members going where the hell is everyone. Also, like many of the new apps maybe introduce voice chat for the Leagues in their respective maps. I play Call of Duty Mobile and a few other battlefield type games and in game voice chat is becoming the new thing. Increased mapping options will benefit all the leagues and the warfare we wish to experience.

It wouldn't hurt to see a rotation schedule for the maps as well.

• Like 1