World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Producing certain armaments

Genisis

Idk if this is a bug or I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to train certain troops. For example In the aviation section in the munitions factory I can only train 4 units (scout, small transport, Michelle bomber, and mustang fighter) I can't train the large transport, strategic bomber, or the jet fighter. The army branch is similar, I can train some units but not others?? 

Idk if this is a bug or I'm just missing something, but I can't seem to train certain troops. For example In the aviation section in the munitions factory I can only train 4 units (scout, small transport, Michelle bomber, and mustang fighter) I can't train the large transport, strategic bomber, or the jet fighter. The army branch is similar, I can train some units but not others?? 

To make large transports, strategic bonbers, and jet fighters you need to create a league city. It can be created by clicking on "convert" in one of your spare cities. I recommend getting one ASAP in a battlefield and use it to gain a huge advantage.

• Upvote 1