World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Troops straying on their own

Karma73

I made sure I put my troops where I wanted them and the wander off and do what the hell they want and attack what they want. I have spent over 1000.00 on this game so far to have glitches like this screw everything up causing me to lose everything. Who do I contact and how do I contact someone over the issue, before I contact my CC company and make you give me back every dime I have spent on this game and quit it forever!!! This is BS and NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAD HAPPENED! 

10 hours ago, Karma73 said:

I made sure I put my troops where I wanted them and the wander off and do what the hell they want and attack what they want. I have spent over 1000.00 on this game so far to have glitches like this screw everything up causing me to lose everything. Who do I contact and how do I contact someone over the issue, before I contact my CC company and make you give me back every dime I have spent on this game and quit it forever!!! This is BS and NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAD HAPPENED! 

Um.... troops have an Agression radius. They automatically attack any troops that show up within that radius. If you want to ensure that ur troops don't stray too far from the start point, use the "hold position" button. It will prevent the troops from wandering too far while still killing any troops in their Agression radius.

• Upvote 1