World Warfare
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Cannot reach destination

ColonelJJ

I have seen this and assume it's because of fuel, I've learned if I move to my furthest out post or league members I can resupply and move to desired destination, however I will say it's often best to guide your troops thru the map as to avoid turrets land unexpected opposition.

Edited by SPC
  • Upvote 1

If your troops don't have the supplies to make the journey they will starve and die, so why allow you to command them to there deaths just move them along the path you desire them to go, supply them along the way and tactfully engage any opposition that interferes. I learned my lesson the hard way, had 70 plus troops lost when trying to sneak in behind an opponent by moving them uncontrolled to a destination off the main map above a island with no access or apparent troops, this island was covered with SS AA lost all but a couple of transports before I found my mistake. In short glitch, bug, or supply issue take command of your troops, keep them healthy and move them into position or your likely not to have the force to engage whatever it is your after when you get there.

23 hours ago, SPC said:

If your troops don't have the supplies to make the journey they will starve and die, so why allow you to command them to there deaths just move them along the path you desire them to go, supply them along the way and tactfully engage any opposition that interferes. I learned my lesson the hard way, had 70 plus troops lost when trying to sneak in behind an opponent by moving them uncontrolled to a destination off the main map above a island with no access or apparent troops, this island was covered with SS AA lost all but a couple of transports before I found my mistake. In short glitch, bug, or supply issue take command of your troops, keep them healthy and move them into position or your likely not to have the force to engage whatever it is your after when you get there.

Thank you